6/4/10

Thinking Ahead

When I'm 85, life will be fairly simple. Why, you ask? Well that is because I planned ahead! When I was young I realized that I wanted to travel the world and so I saved money from my job every week. I now have an insurmountable amount of money and have so much to do!

I never had children because, to me, they are moreso a burden than a blessing, especially in the present times. I had married a beautiful and lovely woman and since that day we have gone on trips every summer. When I retired, my wife and I have been in constant travel.

I have seen Ecuador, the Pyramids, Mt. Everest, the Stonehenge and so much more. Right now I am in the Sahara desert and exploring the different lengths of the desert. In a typical day of me as an 85 year old I plan on not having a typical day. Every day in my life is meant to be unique and filled with adventure. Travel and death defying experiences are what make life fun. Who has the right to say that we can only have fun in our early years? Life is fun and so sitting around, watching TV and eating pills every 2 hours is not living life anymore. It is just living.

I can't wait to be old, because that is when I will have the most adventure and when I will be truly living the life I have always wanted.


~~ I actually want to do this... except I plan to travel a lot more when I am older

-Dave

1 comment:

  1. David! I thought for sure you'd have updated by now . . . Enjoy all those years of travel = )

    ReplyDelete