2/5/10

The 25 things I love to write about

People love writing about one thing more than anything else. Any guess as to what that thing is? It is themselves! We as a whole love writing about us and letting everyone know who we are and what we are about! So in reality every single one of the things I love to write about is a key part of who and what I am. So let's get started shall we?

1. I love love love love looooveeeee writing about fantasy because you get to create your own world where ANYTHING can happen.
2. I love writing about history. This is strange but it is sooo interesting in the sense that you get to describe all of the battles and societal struggles that happened and even have your own take on the matter.
3. I love writing about friendship because it is the thing, next to family, that keeps us from falling apart time and time again.
4. I love writing about criminals because their plans are so intricate and almost, if not really, perfect
5. Going hand in hand with the previous point, I love writing about serial killers and murderers because they are geniuses for the most part. They just crossed the border from genius to insanity.
6. I love writing about nature because nature is just tossed aside as unimportant and terrible nowadays. This is in the sense that whenever you hear about nature on the prime time news it is about the natural disasters and whenever nature activists are on the news it is because they did something such as prevent a building from going up or have broken the law in some way.
7. I love writing about political issues because these arguments are never ending and are so important to our success as a civilization.
8. I love writing about my philosophies because philosophies are what make us think. What is the meaning of life? Is there life after death? These questions are ones that cross almost every human being's mind at some point in their life.
9. I love writing about fictional disasters in the sense of an action movie such as one that you would see in Die Hard.
10. I love writing about someone that eminates me because that helps me grow and realize what I really am like according to the situation.
11. I love writing about random thoughts because when you just write down your thoughts as they come to your head you end up having the strangest and most enlightening conversation you would ever have.
12. I love writing about space because it is so infinite that anything can happen there and there are so many theories about it that the thinking never ends.
13. I love writing about school because there are tons of issues that can occur such as break-ups, prom, and big games.
14. I love writing about work because people do the strangest things at work and people also have lost their minds because of it (going postal).
15. I love writing about books I have read because you find things out about the book you never would have found out without writing about it first.
16. I love writing about music because every song have a ton of different interpretations and can have such a huge impact on the world.
17. I love writing about the capitalist structure that we have here because it is filled with corruption and conspiracy theories.
18. I love writing about video games, not because they are an entertainment but because I love analysing them as to why the developers did what they did.
19. I love writing about the change in technology because it has been making us lazier and lazier as the years have gone on.
20. I love writing about the new generations that are coming along because they have changed so much. For example most people drink by the time they are 11-12 now from my experience with children while in my generation it is 14-15.
21. I love writing about change in style because that eminates the mood of the world at the time. For example right now a lot of people are dressing in the scene style and gangster style because the world is going through a hard time and people do not see that changing for a while to come.
22. I love writing like a journal because it makes you think about how much of a useful day you have spent instead of doing things such as talking on MSN all day.
23. I love writing about other writers because they are going through the same decisions I am attempting to make and their choices define them as a person.
24. I love writing about disasters that happen around the world because they shape what happens next. Such as the current issue of Haiti.
25. I love writing about celebrities because they are always in the spot light and in so they have the most interesting conspiracy theories about them.

I know you are wondering; how can you love to write about all these things? Well, the answer is that I just love writing.

-Dave

1 comment:

  1. I like how you didn't just state what you liked to write about, but instead wrote a blurb about what you like to write about.
    A lot of them are interesting and creative as well, not all simple ideas. Thumbs up to numbers 8 and 17. :)

    ReplyDelete