2/4/10

The Beginning

Hey, my name is Dave and this is a blog about anything. Seriously! It's a place where I come to talk about issues that I find interesting (and hopefully you too!), write little blurbs about life, and maybe even a story or two (fictional of course).

I'm a tall, lanky, blond hair, blue eyed Polish kid from Canada. I love to live life to the fullest (not by getting drunk every weekend though>.>) and make sure everyone around me is as positive and bright (in the sense of happiness; I'm not a narcissistic person!) as I am. I love to read anything good but I have the preferred genre of Fantasy. I love to read so much that it has inspired me to create my own novel. I am currently writing a Fantasy based book myself and hope to have it published within the next year or two. Since I know you may ask, I may post some of the beginning chapters on this blog. I'm also very interested in movies as well as popular video games but this is not to say I have no life whatsoever. I also love playing volleyball, baseball and (with my friends) football. I also work as a lifeguard and in so accomplish a ton of swimming. I am someone who would, when given the choice, rather go outside with a friend along a trail than stay inside talking on MSN with a friend as to how much of a loser Billy is. Music is a huge part of my life. It is in the fact that whenever I do my homework, go on a walk by myself, am doing anything in my house by myself, or read in my room I am always listening to music. One last little blurb about me (I know you'll want to know more;) ) is that friends are #1 to me because they provide so much support and understanding towards any situation you get yourself stuck in.

Hopefully you will like this blog as much as I like writing it but only time will tell.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment