4/2/10

Its going to be a party party

When I think of a party I would love to have with friends I would think a party in a basement playing board games etc. would be amazing. When thinking of a party that I would want to have with people I don't know I would think a beach party would be quite amazing. Now who exactly would I invite to such a party? Only the coolest people in the world of course!

My ten favourite people in the world that I would invite, in no particular order, are.

1. Greg Nori- Lead singer of Treble Charger and he also happens to be my one and only idol in the world.
2. Matthew Good- Most underappreciated musician in the world and to have a conversation with him would be heart-stopping.
3. Jon Stewart- Hilarious and an extremely savvy man when it comes to politics
4. Yahtzee Croshaw- A game reviewer, but he really is hilarious and would be interesting to talk to
5. Dave Grohl- Lead singer of the Foo Fighters and former drummer of Nirvana, who wouldn't want to have him at a party!
6. R.A Salvatore- One of the greatest fantasy writers of all time.
7. T.A. Baron- The reason I've fallen in love with fantasy.
8. Mr. Powles- That guy has to be my favourite teacher I have ever had and probably the most intelligent as well.
9. Ian VanDuzer- The kids my best friend, my wing man and so much more. A party without him would not be a party at all.
10. My girlfriend- She is the world to me and so I think I should definitely bring her along: ).

No comments:

Post a Comment